Soy Candle and Luxury Matches Gift Box
Choose your favourite candle scent and team it with a box of our luxury matches, to create a perfect pairing. A hand poured soy wax candle and a box of luxury matches.
- Pure soy wax candle. Hand poured in Shaftesbury, Dorset.
- 120ml amber glass jar with screw lid. Burn time of 20 hours.
- Box of 125 luxury matches, in your choice of design.
- Discover our collection of candles and candle holders.
Beautifully presented in one of our gift boxes and tied with a green bow; ready to give as a gift to a loved one, or as a treat to yourself.
- Quiescent: A beautiful blend of uplifting and refreshing eucalyptus, calming lavender and earthy frankincense.
- Redamancy: A luxurious blend of floral patchouli, fresh rose geranium and earthy frankincense.
- Tinder Box: A deep, earthy scent of tobacco, black pepper and sandalwood.
- Green Fig: A deep and intriguing scent of fresh fig leaves and musky ripening fruit.
- Sandalwood and Geranium: A calming and luxurious scent, combining woody, spicy sandalwood with feminine floral rose geranium.
- Orange Blossom: A gentle floral scent, combining sultry white blossom and patchouli with the fresh citrus notes of orange zest.
- Greenhouse: A nostalgic and clean scent, combining tomato vine with basil, sage and cut grass.
- Late Summer: A spicy complex scent, combining the exotic and earthy Indian vetiver grass with petrichor, the scent of summer rain.
Also shown: English Beeswax Candles.
- Candles: H 6.5 x W 6 cm. Matches: H 11 x W 11 cm.
- Burn time 20 hours.
The Botanical Candle Co. started making soy candles in 2014, as an alternative to buying their traditional paraffin wax counterparts. They now hand pour thousands of candles every month from their studio in Shaftesbury, Dorset.
Soy wax is a vegetable wax made from the oil of soybeans. It is a carbon neutral product and is clean burning, so doesn't release harmful toxins or pollutants. Soy burns on average 40-50% slower than paraffin wax, resulting in a longer lasting candle.
Archivist was founded in 1994 and continues to this day as one of the finest letterpress studios. Letterpress printing is a traditional technique of applying ink to an image and then 'stamping' it onto paper or card. The process has changed little since the Gutenberg bible was published circa 1455.
FREE standard delivery will be applied to all UK orders over £50. For orders under £50, delivery starts at £4.75.
Please visit our Delivery page for more information.