Stoneware Dish Natural
A stoneware ceramic dish, for jewellery, candles and other small items. Hand thrown in Norwich, U.K. by Eleanor Torbati.
- Speckled stoneware clay, clear glaze.
- Dimensions (approximate): H 1.5 x D 12 cm.
- Hand thrown in Norwich.
- Discover our collection of British ceramics.
Keep your valuables and precious finds close to hand or use as a candle or soap dish.
- Dimensions (with matches): H 1.5 x D 12 cm.
- Stoneware is hardwearing and should last a lifetime if treated with care. Hand wash.
Eleanor Torbati is a Norwich based potter and fires stoneware ceramics, inspired by the north Norfolk landscape. She strives to create functional, minimal pieces which allow the beauty of the natural materials to shine through. All measurements are approximate and as each piece is completely unique, slight variation may occur.
FREE standard delivery will be applied to all UK orders over £50. For orders under £50, delivery starts at £4.75.
Please visit our Delivery page for more information.