Hand Thrown Match Pot Ochre
A hand thrown match pot, with 60 extra long matches and a striker panel on the base. Made by Liverpool based potter Megan Cox with an iron-rich speckled stoneware and finished with an ochre glaze. Exclusive to Weald Store.
- Dimensions (including matches): H 10 x W 5.5 cm.
- Contents: approximately 60 extra long matches.
- Striker panel on the base.
- Hand thrown in Liverpool, U.K.
- Discover our collection of British ceramics.
Keep your matches close at hand and never be without a light. Stoneware is hardwearing and should last a lifetime if treated with care. Maker's mark visible once striker panel is removed.
- Dimensions: H 10 x W 5.5 cm.
- Dishwasher safe.
Megan Cox threw her first pot in 2014 and now works from her Liverpool studio, creating small batch hand thrown ceramics.
FREE standard delivery on U.K. orders over £50.
For orders under £50, delivery starts at £4.75. International delivery starts at £9.95.
CHRISTMAS LAST ORDER DATES:
United Kingdom: Monday 19th December
Europe, USA and Canada: Thursday 8th December
Everywhere else: Wednesday 30th November
Please refer to our Delivery policy for more information.