Hand Thrown Match Pot Ochre
A hand thrown match pot, with 60 extra long matches and a striker panel on the base. Made by Liverpool based potter Megan Cox with an iron-rich speckled stoneware and finished with an ochre glaze. Exclusive to Weald Store.
- Available in oatmeal and ochre.
- Dimensions (including matches): H 10 x W 5.5 cm.
- Contents: approximately 60 extra long matches.
- Striker panel on the base.
- Hand thrown in Liverpool, U.K.
- Discover our collection of British ceramics.
Keep your matches close at hand and never be without a light. Stoneware is hardwearing and should last a lifetime if treated with care. Maker's mark visible once striker panel is removed.
- Dimensions: H 10 x W 5.5 cm.
- Dishwasher safe.
Megan Cox threw her first pot in 2014 and now works from her Liverpool studio, creating small batch hand thrown ceramics.
FREE standard delivery will be applied to all UK orders over £50. For orders under £50, delivery starts at £4.75.
Please visit our Delivery page for more information.