British Recycled Wool Throw
This British pure wool recycled blanket is woven near the edge of the beautiful Clwydian mountain range in Wales.
- Pure new wool, sustainably sourced in Britain.
- 120 x 150 cm.
- Made from excess yarn to create an eco blanket which is unique to you.
- No two blankets are exactly the same and quantities of each colour are limited.
- Discover our collection of blankets and throws.
We love these blankets as they are so versatile throughout the seasons. At home they can be used as a throw for your sofa or bed, as somewhere to rest next to an open fire and to add colour and texture to any room. They are also perfectly suited to outdoor adventures when camping or exploring.
Also shown: English Beeswax Candles.
- Dimensions: 120 x 150 cm.
- Cold wash, line dry.
This Welsh textile company are inspired by the beauty and tranquility of their location, near the edge of the Clwydian mountain range.
The blankets and throws they produce reflect the colours and textures of the Welsh landscape and the rich heritage of Welsh textile tradition.
The company have been producing textiles for over 40 years.
Our standard U.K Delivery starts at £3.95. Please visit our Delivery page for more information.