The Cosy Home Gift Box
A hand poured soy wax candle and pair of soft alpaca bed socks. Beautifully presented in one of our gift boxes and tied with a green bow; ready to give as a gift to a loved one, or as a treat to yourself.
- Pure soy wax candle in your choice of scent. Hand poured in Shaftesbury, Dorset.
- A pair of alpaca socks, in either grey or fawn.
- 120ml amber glass jar with screw lid. Burn time of 20 hours.
- Candle: H 6.5 x W 6 cm. Alpaca socks: To fit U.K. sizes 4-7.
- Discover our collection of candles and candle holders.
Set the scene for a slow weekend at home and keep the cold at bay by lighting a comforting candle and pulling on a pair of cosy bed socks.
Also shown: Luxury Matches.
- Candles: H 6.5 x W 6 cm.
- Burn time 20 hours.
- First Light: A gentle scent of eucalyptus and myrtle, expertly blended to accompany the start of the day.
- Half Light: An energising scent of clementine and clove, expertly blended to accompany early afternoon.
- Last Light: An evocative scent of cinnamon and rosemary, expertly blended to accompany the end of the day.
- Quiescent: A beautiful blend of uplifting and refreshing eucalyptus, calming lavender and earthy frankincense.
- Tinder Box: An deep, earthy scent of tobacco, black pepper and sandalwood.
- Green Fig: A deep and intriguing scent of fresh fig leaves and musky ripening fruit.
- Late Summer: A spicy complex scent, combining the exotic and earthy Indian vetiver grass with petrichor, the scent of summer rain.
- Sandalwood and Rose Geranium: A calming and luxurious scent, combining woody, spicy sandalwood with feminine floral rose geranium.
- Orange Blossom: A gentle floral scent, combining sultry white blossom and patchouli with the fresh citrus notes of orange zest.
- Darjeeling & Tea Rose, The citrus notes of Darjeeling tea contrasts with the rich fragrance of English garden roses.
- Greenhouse: A nostalgic and clean scent, combining tomato vine with basil, sage and cut grass.
The Botanical Candle Company started making soy candles in 2014, as an alternative to buying their traditional paraffin wax counterparts. They now hand pour thousands of candles every month from their studio in Shaftesbury, Dorset.
Soy wax is a vegetable wax made from the oil of soybeans. It is a carbon neutral product and is clean burning, so doesn't release harmful toxins or pollutants. Soy burns on average 40-50% slower than paraffin wax, resulting in a longer lasting candle.
Our socks are knitted in the U.K, with a focus on pure wool, durability and comfort. Hand wash or cool wool machine wash. Do not spin. Do not tumble dry.
Our standard U.K Delivery starts at £3.95. Please visit our Delivery page for more information.