Pure Beeswax Short Taper Candles
A pair of pure beeswax dipped candles, with a subtle honey scent and soft natural hue. Hand crafted by a small British company who have been producing candles using traditional techniques for over 30 years.
- Made in the U.K. with the finest pure beeswax.
- Burn time of 3.5 hours, with barely any smoke or drips.
- Dimensions: H 10 x W 2.3 cm.
- Pair, joined at the wick.
- Available in 5 sizes: dinner, taper, stubby, large stubby and celebration.
- Discover our collection of candles and candle holders.
These candles create a warm and welcoming atmosphere when adorning a fireplace and will add a celebratory touch to your dinner table.
- H 10 x W 2.3 cm.
- Burn time 3.5 hours.
These candles are created using the time-honored technique of dipping. During this process each pair is dipped at intervals into heated wax until the desired shape is reached, resulting in a superior quality candle.
This company have been producing hand-dipped candles for over 30 years, using traditional techniques. Their small workshop is situated in the beautiful Pennines, United Kingdom; an area of outstanding natural beauty.
They source the finest beeswax from trusted suppliers, which is renowned for it's honey scent. The current batch of candles is made from English beeswax. Their candles burn cleanly with barely any smoke or drips.
Our standard U.K Delivery starts at £3.95. Please visit our Delivery page for more information.