Scented Candle The Courtyard
The Courtyard scented candle by The Botanical Candle Co.
The Courtyard is reminiscent of drinks in a Mediterranean courtyard after a day in the sun. An immersive scent experience thanks to the rich notes of neroli and honeysuckle.
- Top notes: melon and jasmine.
- Heart notes: honeysuckle and almond.
- Base notes: neroli and amber.
Soy wax is clean burning, so doesn't release harmful toxins or pollutants into your home.
- A trio of Summer scents: The Potager, The Florist and The Courtyard.
- Hand poured in Shaftesbury, Dorset.
- Burn time of 40 hours.
- 240g metal jar with lid.
- Discover our collection of candles and candle holders.
A great choice for living spaces in the Summer months.
Also shown: The Potager Scented Candle, The Florist Scented Candle, Pure Beeswax Candles, Stoneware Candle Holder, Stoneware Dish, Stoneware Bud Vase, Stoneware Match Pot, Walnut Dish, Amber Glass Bottles, Luxury Letterpress Matches, Plastic Free Bath Sponge, Organic Cotton Kitchen Cloth, Wheat Eye Pillow and Botanical Soaps.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Leave at least 10cm between candles and do not burn on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Trim wicks to about 5mm before lighting. Always extinguish the candle and do not relight when the wax level is less than 10mm.
The Botanical Candle Company started making soy candles in 2014, as an alternative to buying their traditional paraffin wax counterparts. They now hand pour thousands of candles every month from their small studio in Shaftesbury, Dorset.
Soy wax is a vegetable wax made from the oil of soybeans. It is a carbon neutral product and is clean burning, so doesn't release harmful toxins or pollutants. Soy burns on average 40-50% slower than paraffin wax, resulting in a longer lasting candle.
FREE standard delivery will be applied to all UK orders over £50. For orders under £50, delivery starts at £4.75.
Please visit our Delivery page for more information.