Soy Candle and Luxury Matches Gift Box
A hand poured soy wax candle and a box of luxury matches. Beautifully presented in one of our gift boxes; ready to give as a gift to a loved one, or as a treat to yourself.
- Pure soy wax candle. Hand poured in Shaftesbury, Dorset.
- 120ml amber glass jar with screw lid. Burn time of 25 hours.
- Box of 125 luxury matches, in your choice of design.
- Candle: H 6.5 x W 6 cm. Matches: H 11 x W 11 cm.
- Discover our collection of candles and candle holders.
Choose your favourite candle scent and team it with a box of our luxury matches, to create a perfect pairing.
Also shown: English Beeswax Candles.
- Candles: H 6.5 x W 6 cm. Matches: H 11 x W 11 cm.
- Burn time 25 hours.
This British company started making soy candles in 2014, as an alternative to buying their traditional paraffin wax counterparts. They now hand pour thousands of candles every month from their small studio in Shaftesbury, Dorset.
Soy wax is a vegetable wax made from the oil of soybeans. It is a carbon neutral product and is clean burning, so doesn't release harmful toxins or pollutants. Soy burns on average 40-50% slower than paraffin wax, resulting in a longer lasting candle.
Archivist was founded in 1994 and continues to this day as one of the finest letterpress studios. Letterpress printing is a traditional technique of applying ink to an image and then 'stamping' it onto paper or card. The process has changed little since the Gutenberg bible was published circa 1455.
Our standard U.K Delivery starts at £3.95. Please visit our Delivery page for more information.