Soy Wax Candle Redamancy
Hand poured soy wax candle in an apothecary style glass jar. Soy wax is clean burning, so doesn't release harmful toxins or pollutants into your home.
- Available in 2 sizes. Small: burn time of 20 hours. Large: burn time of 40 hours.
- 120ml or 250ml recycled glass jar with screw lid.
- A companion scent to Quiescent.
- Hand poured in Shaftesbury, Dorset.
- Discover our collection of candles and candle holders.
Redamancy is a luxurious blend of floral patchouli, fresh rose geranium and earthy frankincense. Warm, complex and exotic, this romantic scent will bring an immediate atmosphere to any space. Perfect for bedrooms and cosy spaces.
- Small 120ml. H 6.5 x W 6 cm. Burn time 20 hours.
- Large 120ml. H 7.5 x W 8.5 cm. Burn time 40 hours.
These candles are hand poured in Shaftesbury, Dorset.
This British company started making soy candles in 2014, as an alternative to buying their traditional paraffin wax counterparts. They now hand pour thousands of candles every month from their small studio in Shaftesbury, Dorset.
Soy wax is a vegetable wax made from the oil of soybeans. It is a carbon neutral product and is clean burning, so doesn't release harmful toxins or pollutants. Soy burns on average 40-50% slower than paraffin wax, resulting in a longer lasting candle.
Our standard U.K Delivery starts at £3.95. Please visit our Delivery page for more information.