The Ultimate Candle Lovers Gift Box
The ultimate gift for the candle lover in your life! A pair of our best-selling beeswax stubby candles, combined with two soy wax candles in the scents of your choice.
- 1 x pair of pure beeswax stubby candles. Created using the time-honoured technique of dipping.
- 2 x pure soy wax candle in the scents of your choice. Hand poured in Shaftesbury, Dorset.
- Beeswax candle: Burn time of 12 hours.
- Soy Candle: 120ml. Burn time of 20 hours.
- Discover our collection of candles and candle holders.
Our beeswax candles are handcrafted by a small British company who have been using traditional techniques for over 30 years. They have a subtle honey scent and soft natural hue and burn with barely any smoke or drips. Our soy wax candles are a clean burning carbon neutral product, so don't release harmful toxins or pollutants. Soy burns on average 40-50% slower than paraffin wax, resulting in a longer lasting candle.
Also shown: Pure Beeswax Candles.
- Beeswax Candles: H 10 x W 4.5 cm. Burn time of 12 hours. Soy Candles: H 6.5 x W 6 cm. 120ml. Burn time 20 hours.
- Quiescent: A beautiful blend of uplifting and refreshing eucalyptus, calming lavender and earthy frankincense.
- Redamancy: A luxurious blend of floral patchouli, fresh rose geranium and earthy frankincense.
- Tinder Box: A deep, earthy scent of tobacco, black pepper and sandalwood.
- Green Fig: A deep and intriguing scent of fresh fig leaves and musky ripening fruit.
- Sandalwood and Geranium: A calming and luxurious scent, combining woody, spicy sandalwood with feminine floral rose geranium.
- Orange Blossom: A gentle floral scent, combining sultry white blossom and patchouli with the fresh citrus notes of orange zest.
- Greenhouse: A nostalgic and clean scent, combining tomato vine with basil, sage and cut grass.
- Late Summer: A spicy complex scent, combining the exotic and earthy Indian vetiver grass with petrichor, the scent of summer rain.
Beeswax Candles: This company have been producing hand-dipped candles for over 30 years, using traditional techniques. Their small workshop is situated in the beautiful Pennines, United Kingdom; an area of outstanding natural beauty. They source the finest pure beeswax from trusted suppliers, which is renowned for it's honey scent. Their candles burn cleanly with barely any smoke or drips.
Soy Wax Candles: The Botanical Candle Co. started making soy candles in 2014, as an alternative to buying their traditional paraffin wax counterparts. They now hand pour thousands of candles every month from their small studio in Shaftesbury, Dorset.
Our standard U.K Delivery starts at £3.95. Please visit our Delivery page for more information.