The Winter Warmth Blanket Gift Box - Coming Soon
Due at the begining of October. Add your email above to be notified when this product is available.
A generous gift box containing a best-selling recycled wool blanket, a hand-poured scented candle and a box of letterpress matches. A box brimming with British-made luxury gifts, containing everything needed for your loved one to beat the chill in the winter months.
- British made recycled wool blanket, colour selected by us on your behalf.
- If you would like a particular colour, add a note at checkout and we will try our best to accomodate your request.
- Pure soy wax candle. Hand poured in Shaftesbury, Dorset.
- Box of 125 extra long matches, with a letterpress design.
- Beautifully presented in one of our gift boxes and tied with a bow.
Our recycled blankets are made from the yarn left over from other blanket production. Rather than being thrown away, this yarn is re-spun and woven into our blankets. So whilst the yarn used is 'recycled', our blankets are in fact brand new. Recycled blankets help to reduce the amount of wool that ends up in landfill.
Our natural soy wax candles are hand-poured by The Botanical Candle Co. in Dorset. Choose from 4 expertly blended winter scents; First Light, Half Light, Last Light and Tinder Box. To learn more about each scent, see the 'More Information' tab.
Renowned letterpress studio Archivist produce our Luxury matches; collaborating with artists around the world to produce the iconic artwork on their match boxes.
- Recycled pure wool blanket, woven in Wales. 120 x 150 cm. Cold wash, line dry. No two blankets are exactly the same and quantities of each colour are limited.
- Soy wax scented candle, hand poured in Shaftesbury, Dorset. Burn time of 20 hours. 120ml. Recycled glass jar with screw lid.
- Luxury matches in a letterpress box, made in Britain. Approximate contents: 125 matches. Strike panel on side.
A gentle scent of eucalyptus and myrtle; to accompany the start of the day. Like a fresh wreath on the door and boughs of greenery filling your home.
An energising scent of clementine and clove, to accompany early afternoon. This nostalgic blend will bring back memories of childhood Christmases making pomanders.
An evocative scent of cinnamon and rosemary, to accompany the end of the day. All the sweetness and spice of Christmas.
Earthy tobacco, black pepper and sandalwood. The woodiness perfectly encapsulates cosy winter days and the comforting scent of leather is nostalgic and comforting.
This Welsh textile company who craft our blankets are inspired by the beauty and tranquility of their location at the edge of the Clwydian mountain range and have been producing textiles for over 40 years. The blankets and throws they produce reflect the colours and textures of the Welsh landscape and the rich heritage of Welsh textile tradition.
The Botanical Candle Co. started making soy candles in 2014 and now hand pour thousands of candles every month from their studio in Shaftesbury, Dorset. Soy wax is a carbon neutral product and is clean burning, so doesn't release harmful toxins or pollutants. Soy burns on average 40-50% slower than paraffin wax, resulting in a longer lasting candle.
Archivist was founded in 1994 and continues to this day as one of the finest letterpress studios. Letterpress printing is a traditional technique of applying ink to an image and then 'stamping' it onto paper or card. The process has changed little since the Gutenberg bible was published circa 1455.
FREE standard delivery on U.K. orders over £50.
For orders under £50, delivery starts at £4.75. International delivery starts at £9.95.
CHRISTMAS LAST ORDER DATES:
United Kingdom: Friday 16th December
Europe, USA and Canada: Thursday 8th December
Everywhere else: Wednesday 30th November
Please refer to our Delivery policy for more information.