Seasonal Linocut Print - Spring
A large nature-inspired seasonal linocut print by Isla Middleton, depicting foraging plants to be found in Spring. Designed and printed in the U.K.
- One of a collection of seasonal prints: Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter.
- 49 x 70 cm.
- Vegetable based ink on recycled paper.
- Add an Oak Poster Hanger for display.
- Discover our collection of Artwork and Prints.
Designed to inspire and connect you with a selection of seasonal favourites. Plants are numbered and names included at the bottom of the print. We love the textural quality of this nature-inspired print, which would make a fine addition to your living space or bedroom.
Disclaimer - Please note these are stylized prints and have been created to inspire you to forage for plants that are in season. However, please refer to other reliable sources to properly identify plants and never eat anything you are unsure of.
- Paper size 49 x 70 cm.
- Printed with vegetable based, vegan inks on slightly textural grey 100% recycled paper.
- Print is rolled and sent in a secure postal tube.
- Designed and printed in the U.K.
Isla Middleton graduated from Falmouth University in 2016 where she studied textile design, specialising in print.
With a passionate interest in creating aesthetically pleasing designs for the home, Isla sources inspiration from plant forms, flowers and natural colours from her immediate surroundings, focusing on shape, form and texture.
FREE standard delivery on U.K. orders over £50.
For orders under £50, delivery starts at £4.75. International delivery starts at £9.95.
CHRISTMAS LAST ORDER DATES:
United Kingdom: Friday 16th December
Europe, USA and Canada: Thursday 8th December
Everywhere else: Wednesday 30th November
Please refer to our Delivery policy for more information.