Scented Candle Greenhouse
Greenhouse scented candle by The Botanical Candle Co.
Greenhouse is a nostalgic and clean scent, combining tomato vine with basil, cut grass and sage.
Soy wax is clean burning, so doesn't release harmful toxins or pollutants into your home.
- Hand poured in Shaftesbury, Dorset.
- Burn time of 20 hours.
- 120ml recycled glass jar with screw lid.
- Discover our collection of candles and candle holders.
An uplifting choice for kitchens or open spaces during the warmer months.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Leave at least 10cm between candles and do not burn on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Trim wicks to about 5mm before lighting. Always extinguish the candle and do not relight when the wax level is less than 10mm.
The Botanical Candle Company started making soy candles in 2014, as an alternative to buying their traditional paraffin wax counterparts. They now hand pour thousands of candles every month from their small studio in Shaftesbury, Dorset.
Soy wax is a vegetable wax made from the oil of soybeans. It is a carbon neutral product and is clean burning, so doesn't release harmful toxins or pollutants. Soy burns on average 40-50% slower than paraffin wax, resulting in a longer lasting candle.
FREE standard delivery will be applied to all UK orders over £50. For orders under £50, delivery starts at £4.75.
Please visit our Delivery page for more information.