Scented Candle Late Summer
Late Summer scented candle by The Botanical Candle Co.
Late Summer captures those last weeks of heat and sunshine before Autumn, when crops are plentiful and the earth is baked hard by the sun.
Soy wax is clean burning, so doesn't release harmful toxins or pollutants into your home.
- Hand poured in Shaftesbury, Dorset.
- Burn time of 20 hours.
- 120ml recycled glass jar with screw lid.
- Discover our collection of candles and candle holders.
A spicy complex scent, combining the exotic and earthy Indian vetiver grass with petrichor, the scent of summer rain. Bergamot, geranium and cut grass add an uplifting note.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Leave at least 10cm between candles and do not burn on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Trim wicks to about 5mm before lighting. Always extinguish the candle and do not relight when the wax level is less than 10mm.
The Botanical Candle Company started making soy candles in 2014, as an alternative to buying their traditional paraffin wax counterparts. They now hand pour thousands of candles every month from their small studio in Shaftesbury, Dorset.
Soy wax is a vegetable wax made from the oil of soybeans. It is a carbon neutral product and is clean burning, so doesn't release harmful toxins or pollutants. Soy burns on average 40-50% slower than paraffin wax, resulting in a longer lasting candle.
FREE standard delivery on U.K. orders over £50.
For orders under £50, delivery starts at £4.75. International delivery starts at £9.95.
CHRISTMAS LAST ORDER DATES:
United Kingdom: Monday 19th December
Europe, USA and Canada: Thursday 8th December
Everywhere else: Wednesday 30th November
Please refer to our Delivery policy for more information.