Scented Candle Darjeeling & Tea Rose
Darjeeling and Tea Rose scented candle by The Botanical Candle Co.
Darjeeling and Tea Rose is a delicate, floral scent, with a hint of bergamot.
This hand poured soy wax candle is clean burning, so will not release harmful toxins or pollutants into your home.
- Hand poured in Shaftesbury, Dorset.
- Burn time of 20 hours.
- 120ml recycled glass jar with screw lid.
- Discover our collection of candles and candle holders.
The citrus notes of Darjeeling tea contrasts with the rich fragrance of English garden roses. This delicate scent is well suited to any room in your home.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Leave at least 10cm between candles and do not burn on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Trim wicks to about 5mm before lighting. Always extinguish the candle and do not relight when the wax level is less than 10mm.
The Botanical Candle Company started making soy candles in 2014, as an alternative to buying their traditional paraffin wax counterparts. They now hand pour thousands of candles every month from their small studio in Shaftesbury, Dorset.
Soy wax is a vegetable wax made from the oil of soybeans. It is a carbon neutral product and is clean burning, so doesn't release harmful toxins or pollutants. Soy burns on average 40-50% slower than paraffin wax, resulting in a longer lasting candle.
FREE standard delivery on U.K. orders over £50.
For orders under £50, delivery starts at £4.75. International delivery starts at £9.95.
CHRISTMAS LAST ORDER DATES:
United Kingdom: Monday 19th December
Europe, USA and Canada: Thursday 8th December
Everywhere else: Wednesday 30th November
Please refer to our Delivery policy for more information.